Tuesday, 2 June 2015

All change

Hey there, hope you are feeling good and the week is going well.

Chris and I are recovering from the plague or as we have christened it 'the flu that keeps on giving'. This has been a horrid bug full of snot, sickness and I ended up losing my voice for 2 days. Mercifully it has now come back but I definitely have a husky twang and am seriously considering a career on the phone lines or as a lounge singer. Haha!!

So loads to catch you up on as always. First off, I'm a bit bored of doing book reviews. I love my books and read a ton, but don't want to review every single one. So if it's ok, I'll only review the amazing ones. Is that Ok? Hope so.

I'm also thinking about what to do with this blog.

We are also recovering from a brill weekend of Triathlon.

I have quit my job.

I went to an Alice in Wonderland tea party.

I went to Go Ape and couldn't climb a rope ladder

I had a fab day at the seaside with the girls and Phoebe got attacked by a seagull.

Weight is out of control and bleurgh. But I'm on it (like a car bonnet).

So you see, it's all been going on!!!

Will elaborate more soon.

Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment